Women's Winter Retreat
Come get away for a winter retreat without going away!
Dr. Mary Willson Hannah will be teaching from Exodus on experiencing the true freedom that God gives to those he redeems. Through the book of Exodus, we will be encouraged and challenged to enjoy that freedom by knowing our Redeemer, understanding his great love for us, and whole-heartedly living for him.
Our retreat sessions will be held at Grace Presbyterian Church, and our evening fun and breakfast (for those spending the night) will be at the Wingate where we will be staying overnight.
The cost of the retreat is only $50. (Room rates are separate.) Registration includes the retreat, lunch on Saturday, music, and unlimited fun.
Doors open at 6 p.m. for snacks and our opening mixer.
Registration is closed but we have a waitlist in the event there are any openings.
Make your reservations at the Wingate, (309) 589-0033, under "Grace Pres Women's Conference." 7708 N Route 91, Peoria IL
- Single (Need some alone time) — $119
- Double (Want to catch up with a friend) — $59.50
- Three (Hanging with my girls) — $39.67
- Four (Hey, who needs to sleep?) — $29.75
You may also opt to sleep at home and pay only the retreat fee.
- College Women: Q&A with Mary Hannah about topics that matter most to young adults.
- Hospitality: How to Love Well- Come and learn what hospitality is, what it’s not, and how to share this biblical mandate well.
- Mentoring Matters: Kristina Cherne shares how mentors help others live out their faith in practical ways and what a vital part this ministry plays in every area of life. Come learn how to find a mentor and mentor others in this inspiring workshop.
- Loving Well: When Children Make Dislikable Decisions- Brenda Garrison teaches moms how to respond with love and build a bridge instead of a wall when children make choices parents dislike. Learn how to value relationship over rightness in this beneficial workshop.
- Crafts with Kelsey: Outstanding crafter Kelsey Feucht shows participants how to relax and let creativity flow. For the low cost of $5, everything is provided to learn how to embroider a beautiful bouquet keepsake worthy of gifting.