Welcome to Grace!
Thanks for checking out Grace Presbyterian Church online. If you're in the Peoria area and looking for a church home, come be a part of what God is doing at Grace.
We believe God has a plan for every life and that plan rests on the good news that He has a gracious heart made plain by the life, death, and resurrection of his son Jesus Christ. Because of his great grace we have faith in God's care, freedom from sins guilt and power and the fuel to live in the joy that honors Him.
So what does Grace Presbyterian look and feel like? Great question! Grace is an engaging church with a young heart and exciting vision to minister to your entire family. Grace is full of life, creativity, love and encouragement. It's a church where everyone is welcome and anyone can jump in.
Connect With Us
Here's some simple steps to connect with us and learn about what's going on at Grace.
- Sign up for our e-newsletter. It's a weekly email that lets you know what's happening in the church each week.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Come worship with us at 8:30 or 11 a.m. on Sunday morning. You can find us at 8607 State Route 91 Peoria, IL 61615. (Just north of the Shoppes at Grand Prairie and across the street from OSF Center for Health)
- Pre-register your kids online to save you some time on Sunday morning.
- Attend Taste of Grace. It's the first step to get to know more about our church.
What to Expect
When you visit, you’ll meet people of all ages and backgrounds. Feel free to dress up or come casual. Sunday school classes for all ages meet between the two services. You'll find...
- Intentional worship leading through a rich variety of styles.
- A casual atmosphere.
- Services that last about 75 minutes.
- Engaging Bible-centered messages for you and your family.
- A chance to make a difference using your God-given gifts.
- An opportunity to connect with others and be encouraged.