A House in Order: Christian Financial Stewardship Seminar
The PCA's Mission to the World is offering a FREE dinner and seminar for the family of Grace to help us understand more about stewardship of our resources - managing our income and our estates as thoughtful followers of Jesus.
Bruce Owens will be conducting two identical seminars at Grace Pres. on:
What is the purpose of this seminar?
They're not coming to ask for money. This is meant to be a true service they're providing for mission-minded churches like Grace. There is no agenda other than helping Christians know how to handle their resources.
Who is the seminar for?
This seminar isn't just for retirees or those close to retirement. It's for all Christians who want to be Christ-centered managers of their resources. Even if you're just starting off as a new couple, this seminar will be super helpful to you and your financial planning.
What should I expect?
At this seminar, you will learn:
- How to leverage tax dollars into gifts for your church and ministries
- How to put biblical stewardship at the center of your estate plans
- How recent tax law changes may affect your estate plans
- How to affirm your estate plans are relevant in these challenging economic times
- How to protect your estate plans from failure due to interpersonal family conflict
In addition to the informational seminar, MTW will assist you in preparing a free, confidential, personalized estate design ready for you to discuss with your attorney, if you desire for them to do so. It's a great benefit.