Verse of the Day
|Employment Opportunity: Executive Director
Notice from the Personnel Committee of Grace Presbyterian Church
Executive Director Position Open
Ron Crowell has indicated that he is being led of the Lord to retire from his Executive Director position by the end of the first quarter of 2014. Accordingly the Personnel Committee is starting a search to find a replacement. This is a full-time position reporting to the Senior Pastor.
The Executive Director oversees the areas of Accounting, H.R., I.T., Media Production, Facilities and Risk Management in addition to supervising all Administrative Assistants. Salary and benefits will be based on Grace's currently approved budget commensurate with the experience of the successful candidate. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of increasing responsibility in the following areas and possess the following technical/professional skills:
Experience with and/or understanding of:
- • General management principles
- • Financial and accounting principles
- • H.R. issues including legal regulations, employee benefit issues, etc.
- • Information Technology basic support requirements
- • Facility administration and basic maintenance requirements
- • Risk management issues
- • Computer usage skills including word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
Key Success Factors of the position include:
- • Recognizing that apart from Christ one can do nothing (John 15:5b)
- • Exhibiting high level of Christian maturity evidenced in leadership and communication skills
- • Willingness to work within identified limits of authority
- • Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
- • Interfacing and working with diverse committees/bodies within the church structure
- • Able to understand and work within the standards of the Presbyterian Church in America
Qualified applicants should send cover letter and resume to the attention of the Personnel Committee, c/o Peggy Slavens, email@example.com.